Management Committe meetings.
The Management Committee (MC) guides the
activities of the Action and makes executive decisions within the
framework of the COST guidelines. It normally meets twice per year. It
comprises 1 or 2 representatives from each participating country; a
nominated substitute may stand in for a full member from that country.
In addition there may be approved members from countries outside COST,
who are on MC in a non-voting capacity.
List of the MC meetings:
- Kick off meeting in Brussel, Belgium, November 2011
- MC meeting in Braunschweig, Germany, May 2012.
- MC meeting in Telc, Czech Republic, June 2013.
- MC meeting in Trento, Italy, September 2013.
- MC meeting in London, UK, February 2014.
- MC meeting in Antalya, Turkey, May 2014