COST FP1101 Final Conference
The FP1101 Final Conference will be take place on Tuesday 8th September in Wrocklaw, Poland, a one-day conference showcasing the work of this COST Action on the Assessment, Reinforcement and Monitoring of Timber Structures.
the signing of its MoU in late 2011, FP1101 and its three working
groups have been working on increasing the acceptance of timber in the
design of new structures and in the repair of old buildings, by
developing and disseminating methods to assess, reinforce and monitor
them. The Action has benefitted from multidisciplinary views of the
problems and has succeeded in producing State of the Art Reports on
Assessment, Reinforcement and Monitoring of Timber Structures, as well
as imparting the knowledge of its experts to early stage researchers
through a number of successful Training Schools and STSMs.
conference will be an opportunity for those involved in FP1101 to
disseminate their experiences and results to other COST Action members
and scientists, experts, young researchers and professionals from
across the globe.
|Program Tuesday 8th September 2015:|
- 9:00 - Welcome from the MC chair
- 9:15-10:15 – Session 1: Achievements of the Action
- 10:15-11:15 – Session 2: Ongoing Developments
- 11:30-13:00 – Session 3: Training Schools
- 14:00-14:50 – STMS Session 1: NDT and monitoring
- 14:50-15:40 – STMS Session 2: Connections
- 15:40-16:30 – STMS Session 3: Strengthening
- 16:30-17:30 – Final session - presentations & discussion with other FP1101 chairs
|Venue of Conference:|
Wrocklaw University of Technology
Room 241, 1st floor of the Main Building (A1), Wroclaw University of Technology, Wyb. Wyspiańskiego 27, Wroclaw.
Download campus map
All members of FP1101, other COST Actions or interested parties are welcome to attend. There is no conference registration fee. To register, please send your details (name, university, affiliation, FP1101 member or non-member) to Mr. Marc Usher: